- Atlas Curriculum Mapping
- Atomic Learning (Westport Network Username)
- Maintenance Request System (instructions staff only)
- PD Video on Demand
- PS PowerTeacher Pro
- Self Service Password Reset
- Technology Helpdesk (staff only)
- Westport Employee Information Portal
- Westport Schools Lens for Examining 21st Century Capacities in Teaching and Learning
- Atlas log in
- Westport 2025 Lens | Student Lens color | Student Lens B&W
- Tech Support: if you are having problems with technology or any network services including phone..more info below
- FAX: Send a fax from your computer
- Tools for Schools
- Westport Online Music Ordering System
- Westport Curriculum
- Employee Access Center
- Teacher information portal you will have to sign in to use
- Teacher Contract
- AESOP Online absence tool & sub finder
- Maintenance Request to put in a request for a room repair, HVAC problem or other facility problem. These requests will be reviewed by the building principal before they are authorized. Directions Westport ID code: 840533351 use your current email address
- Auditorium use 2014-15 find out what times the auditorium is in use by Music Dept
- Atomic Learning Instructional videos on a wide variety of technology topics WPS user name & pw
- Blank Field Trip Form
- SBAC practice test | SBAC admin
For service, please go to support.westportps.org to submit a request. Requests are monitored from 6:30-4:30 Monday-Friday. Upon receipt, the request will be routed to the proper person for the best possible service.
Directions for how to use the website are accessible immediately upon clicking on the link. The help desk system will automatically send you a confirmation of the repair call when it is placed and when it has been completed.
There will be a hotline available for emergencies (x1302) that will also be monitored from 6:30-4:30. Please note, however, regular service assistance will be solely handled via the web reporting system.
Click here to submit your request via the web.
You can also find help videos about how to use PowerSchool after you log in to the service request area.