- Promote and organize blue/gold activities such as spirit days, athletic events and academic challenges.
- Organize community service projects such as the Thanksgiving food drive and Soles for Souls.
- Develop connections within the Westport community.
- The Blue/Gold Council members are selected through an application process which occurs early in the school year.
- Council members will meet twice a month.
- A committee selected from the Blue/Gold council members will meet with the administration once a month to communicate students’ ideas and issues. The council members will be responsible for reporting the administration’s views on these issues back to the students.
The first and third Wednesdays of every month
Blue Gold Documents