BMS Spirit & Leadership COUNCIL
- Promote and organize spirit and leadership activities such as spirit days, athletic events and academic challenges.
- Organize community service projects such as food drives and Hoops for Heart.
- Develop connections within the Westport community.
- The BMS Spirit and Leadership Council members are selected through an application process which occurs early in the school year.
- Council members will meet twice a month.
- A committee selected from the BMS Spirit and Leadership Council members will meet with the administration once a month to communicate students’ ideas and issues. The council members will be responsible for reporting the administration’s views on these issues back to the students.
The first and third Wednesdays of every month
BMS Spirit and Leadership Documents